Patricia Haley Charity is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization serving the men of our community.
Our Mission: is to provide help and inspire hope to those affected by cancer through early detection, education, resources and support services.
Services for Men Include:
- Counseling for any Cancer Patient going through Chemotherapy – Group Sessions Available
- Assisting with Insurance Co-Payments to cover the cost of Cancer Patient Doctor Visits, Chemotherapy, Targeted Treatments, and Medical Prescriptions* – Insurance reviews are available. Review covered and eligibility guidelines.
- Providing FREE Items – Lymphedema Compression Sleeves, Nutritional Meal Replacement Shakes, Toothpaste, Adult Incontinence Products, Undergarments & Pads to any Cancer Patients within a certain income level* – Insurance reviews are available. Review covered and eligibility guidelines.
- Transportation Services thru Handi-Ride to get Cancer Patients to doctor appointments* Review eligibility guidelines.
- Release Art classes for Cancer Patients – Located at 117 Wholesale Ave. Huntsville, AL Apply Online.
- Pilot Program
- Scholarship Program – Review eligibility guidelines.
- Mental Health Services – We provide, Copay to Doctor Visits, Copay for Medication, & we refer to doctors for men, women and children
- Community services and yearly fundraisers – The Shift: Nonprofits and Health Expos, “I Fight Against Cancer to Win” Golf Tournament *All services provided are subject to a financial needs review.
Partners & Volunteers
Help Drive Our Programs:
Together People Make
With the right partners and volunteers, cancer
patients have a greater chance to reach their goals
and that is what we consider our win.
Become a partner or volunteer with us today